Testimonials & Case Studies
Here are a few case studies from the various types of firms that have appeared in our publications and how they view Perspective New York and Perspective New Jersey magazines:
- Newmark Knight Frank - Our firm was featured as a cover story in our New Jersey edition then in your New York edition. “I want to offer accolades to you and your staff,” says David Simson, Vice Chairman/COO. “We are very pleased with the article and the professional manner in which it is presented. Thanks for all of your efforts.”
- Woodmont Properties - “We have been using our cover story very successfully as a sales tool to introduce our firm to mayors and government officials so they may understand our reputation as prime developers and good corporate citizens.”— Stephen B. Santola, Esq., EVP & General Counsel, Woodmont Properties
- RFR Realty - Uses our article as a primary introductory piece to prospective tenants...they ran out of the 1000 initial reprints within weeks and reordered 5000 more so each of their on-site brokers had this key tool in their arsenal.
- HOK - One of the world’s largest architectural firms describes our publications as “great reference tools.” Juliette Lam, IIDA, Interior Design Director explains how “when we need an MEP firm or other expert we simply open your magazine to the appropriate Top List section and all of the information is there at our fingertips.”
- VVA Project Management - The cover story scored a major success before it went to press. VVA used it to convince a Virginia-based firm that they were the right firm to hire for their 200,000 SF project in New York project. Their BD Director, Sarah Currie, said: “this is the best marketing tool we ever had and has helped us win many new projects.”
- FXFowle - They used their feature article to win a major assignment in Abu Dhabi. The reprints were expressed half way around the world, hot off the presses, and were incorporated into the firm’s winning sales presentation.
- Elad Properties - “Within days of the issue’s release we got phone calls inquiring about our firm,” recalls Miki Naftali, President, “and we were vaulted into the market’s collective consciousness.”
- Muss Development - The reprint of their seven page cover story on The Oceana serves as their primary marketing tool for prospective tenants, buyers and investors. Since the story first appeared they have reordered 20,000 copies. “We just clip our business cards to the reprint,” stated Jason Muss. “There is no better introductory piece than this one.”
- Eastern Consolidated - This leading real estate investment services and brokerage firm just reordered an additional 2500 copies of their four year old cover story. “It still has shelf life,” explained Daun Paris, President, “We have a major industry event coming up and we need more reprints...how fast can we get them?”
- Cosentini Associates - This internationally renowned MEP firm used to spend $70 per package in labor and materials to create a media kit...until they got their 5000 reprints. That became their primary marketing tool, helping to build awareness and win new assignments. They have been so pleased they have been featured twice as a cover story
- Croker Fire Drill - “Thank you for a very well written article about our firm and its role in fire and emergency action planning. You produce a motivating publication worthy of note.” — Ray Weinstein, President & CEO
- Urstadt Biddle Properties - “I read with interest your Neighborhood Spotlight on Battery Park City. Having been the first Chairman and later Vice Chairman, I wanted to applaud you on a complimentary article that was especially well written. Congratulations again on the article.” — Charles J. Urstadt, Chairman and CEO
- WG Project Management - “We thank you profusely for the magnificent job. There are few things to compare to opening a FedEx box and seeing your firm’s name emblazoned on the cover of a glossy magazine. Kudos to you and your staff for a job exceedingly well done, it was a pleasure working with you on this.” — Steve Waehler, Principal